Auditorium acoustic guitar with honey mahogany back and sides and Brownwood fingerboard and bridge.
The Lag Guitars Tramontane T88A auditorium acoustic guitar features a solid top and honey mahogany back and sides. Other additions that make this guitar an instrument you’ll want to pick up and play include a Brownwood fingerboard and bridge, a sculpted headstock and elegant tuning machines. The exquisite finish attribute of the T88 makes it a great acoustic instrument in this price range.
- Body type: Auditorium, non-cutaway
- Back & sides: Honey mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Country of origin: China
- Honey mahogany back and sides
- 13.7” radius Brownwood fingerboard with maple logo inlays, 20 medium frets, Brownwood bridge
- Gloss-finished body, satin-finished neck