Compact bass head with vintage style and modern versatility.
The Laney Digbeth DB500H bass amp head is packed with vintage appeal and ultra-modern functionality. The DB500H gives the modern bass player a range of FET and tube tones not previously available in a compact, powerful and portable bass amp.
- Power rating: 500W RMS
- Preamp section: Dual, FET + Tube
- EQ: 4 position for pre-selected EQ curves + "Tilt"
- Controls: FET volume, FET/tube switch, Tube drive, Tube volume, bass, treble, mid
- Inputs: 1/4" jack, 1/8" stereo aux, 1/4" jack FX loop return
- Ouptuts: Speaker Combi socket, 1/4" phones jack, XLR D.I. (pre/post), 1/4" jack FX loop send
- Weight: 16.6 lb.