- Item # 1049552
- Model # LG35R
The Laney LG35R is an open-back guitar combo that features 30 watts of output power into a 10" custom designed speaker. The whole package is wrapped up in a solidly constructed cabinet, with a leather… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Practice-friendly features with Laney's legendary gain and tone.
The Laney LG35R is an open-back guitar combo that features 30 watts of output power into a 10" custom designed speaker. The whole package is wrapped up in a solidly constructed cabinet, with a leather handle, rubber feet and black plastic corners. The LG35R has a split channel preamp layout that gives you separate clean and drive level controls through a shared master EQ with bass, mid and treble. This combo amp has a headphone socket for private practicing and a CD/MP3 jack so you can play along with your favorite recordings. The built-in foot-switchable spring reverb has separate level control.
- Power RMS: 30 Watts
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Channels: 2 (Clean and Crunch)
- Equalization: Global Bass, Mid and Treble
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Not Included)
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (4 Ohms External)
- FX Loop(s): No
- Drivers: 1x10" Custom Driver
- Cabinet Design: Top mounted construction, black plastic corners, leather handle and rubber feet
- Scoop Switch: Yes
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: Yes (Phono)
Laney LG35R 30W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): 390 x 447 x 221