- Item # 1563530
- Model # 99-014-0505
The Line 6 Catalyst 200 is a dual-channel combo amplifier that performs like a traditional guitar amp while also providing the increased versatility of a modern amplifier. Capable of holding its own o… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Dual-channel combo with six original amp designs for flexible tone.
The Line 6 Catalyst 200 is a dual-channel combo amplifier that performs like a traditional guitar amp while also providing the increased versatility of a modern amplifier. Capable of holding its own on nearly any stage, the 200W Catalyst offers six original amp designs, ranging from pristine clean to modern high-gain, crafted using HX sound design techniques to ensure exceptional tone and feel. This powerful and sturdily constructed combo is equally suited for stage or studio use, and features an XLR line output and a 4-channel USB recording interface. Also included are Boost circuits, a dedicated reverb section with six reverb types, 18 additional effects, an effects loop, a Power Amp input for using the Catalyst 200 as a powered speaker, MIDI capabilities and power attenuation options for playing at any volume. Order the Catalyst 200 combo amp today.
- Six original amp designs, from pristine clean to modern high-gain
- Dedicated Boost and Reverb sections (6 reverb types), 18 Effects (3 types)
- Power attenuator (half power, 0.5 watts, Mute) for reduced volume
- XLR line output for pro connection to PA or recording devices
- Effects loop and Power Amp input for integrating external devices
- MIDI In via DIN connector
- 4-channel audio interface, MIDI and Mac/iOS/PC/Android connectivity via USB