- Item # 0081933
- Model # 99-075-0105
The Line 6 Pocket POD guitar effects processor is about the size of a hand-held tuner. Yet it's the only personal amp modeling and effects processor packed with over 300 custom presets dialed in by ro… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
World-class POD tone and rockstar presets in the palm of your hand.
Order today and always be prepared to jam.
- 300+ presets - including exclusive rock star presets with unrivaled tone
- 32 amp models
- 16 cab models
- 16 effects
- 4-way navigation pad
- Chromatic tuner with muting
- USB connectivity and free software from Line6.com
- CD/MP3 jack
- Portable design, hand-sized design
- Optional DC power adapter (sold separately)
- Artist presets include:
- Steve Pedulla - Thursday
- Randy Torres - Project 86
- John Lefler - Dashboard Confessional
- Tim Wheeler - Ash
- Nick Hipa - As I Lay Dying
- Phil Sgrosso - As I Lay Dying
- Jim Ward - Sparta
- Keeley Davis - Sparta
- Matt Scannell - Vertical Horizon
- John Z - Volto
- Tim Mahoney - 311
- Marcos Curiel - P.O.D.
- Bjorn Agren - Razorlight
- Dan Estrin - Hoobastank
- JT Woodruff - Hawthorne Heights
- Jim McGorman - Hawthorne Heights
- Joel Stroetzel - Killswitch Engage
- James Valentine - Maroon 5
- 32 Amp Models based on*:'64 Fender Deluxe Reverb; '59 Fender Bassman; '68 Marshall Plexi 100 watt; Marshall JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster; '60 Tweed Fender Champ; Budda Twinmaster head; '65 Blackface Fender Twin Reverb; '60 Vox AC 15 '60; Vox AC 30 non-Top Boost; '85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Clean Channel; '85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Drive Channel; Dumble Overdrive Special Clean Channel; '95 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head;'89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive; Dumble Overdrive Special Drive Channel; 1987 Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus; Line 6 Insane, and more.
- 16 Cabinet Models based on*: 1960 Fender Tweed Champ; 1952 Fender Tweed Deluxe Reverb; 1960 Vox AC-15; 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb; 1965 Fender Blackface Twin Reverb; 1967 Vox AC-30; 1995 Matchless Chieftain; 1959 Fender Bassman; 1996 Marshall with Vintage 30s; 1978 Marshall with stock 70s; 1968 Marshall Basketweave with Greenbacks; Line 6 4x12; Line 6 1x12; Line 6 2x12; Line 6 4x10, and more.
- 16 Professional Effects:
- Chorus 1
- Delay/Chorus 1
- Chorus 2
- Delay/Chorus 2
- Flanger 1
- Flanger 2
- Delay/Flanger 2
- Rotary Speaker
Line 6 Pocket POD Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- * All product names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.
- Fender, Deluxe Reverb, Bassman, Champ, and Twin Reverb are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification PLC. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd. Dumble is a registered trademark of Howard Dumble. Roland is a registered trademark of Roland Corporation.
- 2007 Line 6, Inc. Line 6 and POD are registered trademarks of Line 6, Inc. All rights reserved.