ASTRA 2 keyboard for FL Studio.
The FL Studio ASTRA 2 backlit keyboard from Logickeyboard is an elegant, black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA 2 is the perfect choice for any lighting conditions. The keyboard features a USB 3.0 hub to enable you to connect e.g. mouse, phone, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA 2 keyboard is equipped with two USB cables: a grey one for the keyboard itself and a black one for the USB hub to avoid problems with installations that require a KVM extender. In addition, the ASTRA 2 has a full-sized F-row and multimedia keys to provide full control and effectiveness. The FL Studio dedicated Logickeyboard also features all of the regular letters, numbers and symbol labeling that you'd find on a conventional keyboard, so it can be used as a convenient substitute. The keyboard is easy to plug in and requires no software installation.
- Dimensions: 17-5/8" x 6" x 11/4"
- Net weight: 2.1 lb.
- Number of keys: 108 (ANSI version), 109 (ISO version)
- Designed for Image-Line FL Studio 20
- Compatible with macOS
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with five selectable levels
- Built-in USB 3.0 port
- Scissor-switch keys
- Color-coded labeled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Manufactured for 10,000,000 keystrokes per key
- USB cable with separate keyboard and hub connections