ASTRA 2 keyboard for FL Studio.
The FL Studio ASTRA 2 backlit keyboard from Logickeyboard is an elegant, black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA is the perfect choice for any lighting conditions and features a USB 3.0 hub to enable you to connect e.g. mouse, phone, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA 2 keyboard is developed with two USB cables: a grey one for the keyboard itself and a black one for the USB hub to avoid problems with installations that require a KVM extender. In addition, the ASTRA 2 has a full-sized F-row and multimedia keys to provide full control and effectiveness. The FL Studio dedicated Logickeyboard also features all the regular letters, numbers and symbol labeling that you will find on a conventional keyboard and can be used as a substitute. The keyboard is easy to plug in and requires no software installation.
- Dimensions: 17-5/8" x 6" x 11/4"
- Net weight: 2.1 lb.
- Number of keys: 108 (ANSI version), 109 (ISO version)
- Key travel: 9/64"
- Designed for FL Studio 20
- Compatible with Windows 7 - 11
- ASTRA 2 keyboard
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with 5 selectable levels
- Built-in USB 3.0 hub
- Multimedia keys
- Full-sized F-row
- Scissor-switch keys with tactile feedback
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Manufactured for 10,000,000 keystrokes per key
- USB cable with separate keyboard and hub connections