This boutique instrumetn has a unique neck fit for superb vibration transfer.
When LsL Instruments was founded, they made a commitment to building boutique guitars that combined meticulous hand craftsmanship with innovation. This Saticoy DX HSS has a hand-shaped neck and body, hand-made pickups, a solid hand-selected alder body and amazing hand-applied nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Each guitar also features their proprietary neck-fit process, which ensures that every vibration is felt, from headstock to bottom strap button. Every LsL guitar offers an extraordinary example of the modern luthier's art. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Clay Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Hand-wound Single Coil
- Middle: Hand-wound Single Coil
- Bridge: Hand-wound Humbucker
- Brand: Proprietary
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- NItro-finished alder body
- 22-fret, 25.5"-scale roasted maple on roasted maple neck
- LsL hand-wound pickups, HSS configuration, 5-way switch
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.