Exotic hardwood construction makes this shred machine extra special.
When LsL Instruments was founded, they made a commitment to building boutique guitars that combined meticulous hand craftsmanship with innovation. This XT4-DX HSH has a hand-shaped neck and body, handmade pickups, a gorgeous cocobolo top on an exotic black limba body, pau ferro neck with 24-fret cocobolo fingerboard and amazing hand-applied finish. Each guitar also features their proprietary neck-fit process, which ensures that every vibration is felt, from headstock to bottom strap button. Every LsL guitar offers an extraordinary example of the modern luthier's art.
The XT4-DX HSH comes with a hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Cocobolo
- Body wood: Black Limba
- Body finish: Oil
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D Modern Slim
- Neck wood: Pau Ferro
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Cocobolo
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65" (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Hand-wound Hum-bucker
- Middle: Hand-wound Single Coil
- Bridge: Hand-wound Humbucker
- Brand: Proprietary
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Hipshot tremolo
- Tuning machines: Moder Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Oil-finished cocobolo top on black limba body
- 24-fret, 25.5"-scale cocobolo on pau ferro neck
- LsL hand-wound pickups, HSH configuration, 5-way switch plus coil split
- Hipshot tremolo bridge, Moder locking tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.