Featuring a discrete converter array where each channel pair has its own dedicated conversion device.
The Aurora(n) 24 from Lynx features an I/O platform that can be uniquely configured using different modules allowing for a future-proof design that will grow with your system. The updated Aurora(n) series also incorporates a Micro SD card slot for up to 32-channels of real time recording and playback. Lynx’s hallmark sonic transparency is the reason why you’ll find Lynx converters being used in the most mission-critical audio applications and in the world’s finest audio recording facilities. Lynx converters pass the most stringent tests to become the converters of choice for these discerning customers. Precision matters more than ever with these customers and there is no place for even the slightest coloration or degradation of the signal.
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192kHz
- Analog inputs: 24
- Analog outputs: 24
- Connections: Thunderbolt
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 2
- Word-clock I/O: Yes
- Computer platform: Mac, Windows
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Onboard DSP: No
- Metering: LED
- Display: 480x128 TFT
- Latency control: Yes
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19" x 1.75" x 10"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Rack-mountable: Yes, 1U
- Upgradable modules including a pre-amp, analog summing and digital connectivity (AES3+ADAT)
- 1-in 3-out world clock with Lynx’s second generation SynchroLock-2 technology
- Onboard 32ch microSD recorder for direct recording and playback
- Future-proof LSlot design with swappable USB, Thunderbolt, ProTools|HD and DANTE cards
- Two audiophile-grade headphone outs with independent volume controls