- Item # 1568279
- Model # BX4PAIRBTXUS
M-Audio’s BX4BT monitors offer the flexibility to play back audio from any Bluetooth streaming device with excellent studio-quality sound. This opens the possibilities of playing audio from any Bluet… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
120W Bluetooth reference monitors for music production, livestreaming and podcasting.
M-Audio’s BX4BT monitors offer the flexibility to play back audio from any Bluetooth streaming device with excellent studio-quality sound. This opens the possibilities of playing audio from any Bluetooth device—like a turntable, phone or even a computer—to stream a reference mix. Get a better listening experience with our compact, powerful, Bluetooth-enabled M-Audio BX4BT multimedia reference monitors. Professional Performance and Design M-Audio’s BX4BT monitors produce 120 watts of professional sound inside a futuristic design that delivers pro-grade sound. The two-way design features an acoustically inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that pushes low frequencies through modern black Kevlar drivers. Plus, enhanced rear ports and computer-optimized natural silk dome tweeters deliver the full spectrum of frequencies needed for any type of media. Front & Rear Panel I/O The BX4BT monitors offer all the connections you need to playback audio from all your devices. The rear panel features 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs, while the front panel features 1/8" AUX input and a headphone connection that turns the speakers off for private listening. This feature is great for those late nights in the home office or mixing sessions where you don’t want to disturb anyone. Speaker Placement Controls and EQ The M-Audio BX4BT features a Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch, letting you choose which speaker is sounding from the left or right side. This is useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the front panel volume control on your left side, or vice versa. Also on the rear panel are High-EQ and Low-EQ controls to boost or cut the low end or add some shimmer to the highs. MPC Beats DAW With Effects and Instruments The M-Audio BX4BT comes bundled with MPC Beats, the powerful music-making and recording desktop software DAW for Mac and PC based on iconic MPC hardware. Featuring a full array of musical instrument plug-ins, effect plug-ins, and audio and drum samples, MPC Beats is the best way to start making great-sounding music quickly. Order the BXBT reference monitors now.
- Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar low-frequency drivers; 1" natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Bluetooth, 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8" AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect cable, 1/8" to 1/8" cable and 1/8" to RCA cable
M-Audio BX4BT 4.5" 120W Bluetooth Multimedia Reference Monitors (Pair)
- Frequency response: 69Hz–22kHz
- Output power: 120 W (total peak), 2x 25W (RMS)
- LF driver: 4.5"
- HF driver: 1"; silk dome
- Audio inputs: 1 RCA stereo input pair, 2x 1/4”
- TRS inputs: 1/8" stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone output 1/8" stereo output
- Interconnection cable: 1/8"
- TRS Bluetooth range: 100'
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 85W
- Dimensions (WxDxH) per speaker: 6.1" x 6.9" x 8.9"
- Weight (per pair of speakers): 9.83 lb.