- Item # 1566388
- Model # 2053724-00
The EM Series EM-91CU+ USB condenser microphone from Mackie takes the great sound and build quality of the EM-91CU and adds even more useful features. With an onboard Mute and headphone output, it's e… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
USB condenser microphone with professional software and plug-ins.
The EM Series EM-91CU+ USB condenser microphone from Mackie takes the great sound and build quality of the EM-91CU and adds even more useful features. With an onboard Mute and headphone output, it's even easier to get the perfect take and go silent on the fly. And with up to 16-Bit / 96kHz recording quality, you can really step up your studio game. Get recording fast with included Waveform professional software and plug-ins. With incredible sound and built-like-a-tank construction, the EM-91CU+ USB condenser microphone is ready to take your sound to the next level. Order the EM-91CU+ EleMent Series microphone today.
- Great for content creation, live streaming, online meetings and more
- Plug and play design, no drivers or software needed
- Standard USB connection
- Onboard Mute
- Headphone output
- Professional design inside and out
- Low-noise circuitry
- Studio-grade components
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Rejects peripheral noise to keep your recordings and streams crystal clear
- Included Software:
- Waveform OEM professional software and plugin package included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8 and Limiter
Mackie EM-91CU+ EleMent Series USB Condenser Microphone
- Intended Sound Sources: Vocals, Speech/Voice Over, Instrument
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: Electret Condenser
- Diaphragm 0.6"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Orientation: Side Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State
- Indicators: 1 x Green/Red Single LED (Mute, Power)
- On-Board Controls: Mic Mute
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB A-Weighted
- Output Connectors (Digital): 1 x USB Type-B female (on mic)
- Headphone Connector: 1 x 1/8"