Pro headphones for use in studio or on location.
The MC-350 limited-edition professional closed-back headphones from Mackie offer increased accuracy and clarity perfect for referencing a mix, critical listening or any DJ that demands high-performance from every aspect of their gear. A real leather headband and ear pads make these pro headphones incredibly comfortable with a rugged design for durability that will keep these headphones part of your arsenal for years to come.
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Weight: 13.05 oz.
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50 mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers punchy bass and enhanced high-frequency detail for an ultrawide soundstage
- Adjustable leather headband and conforming ear pads
- Rugged design is built to meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Great for mixing, studio recording, critical listening and personal use
- Gold-plated 1/4" adapter
- Premium protective case included