- Item # 1548309
- Model # 2051847-00
The SRT215 15” 1,600W professional powered loudspeaker is designed for real-world working musicians, DJs, events, venues and beyond. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplifiers and… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Designed for real-world working musicians, DJs, events, venues and beyond.
The SRT215 15” 1,600W professional powered loudspeaker is designed for real-world working musicians, DJs, events, venues and beyond. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplifiers and the ultraversatile SRT Mix Control means easy setup, incredible sound and unbeatable reliability. Built-Like-A-Tank construction features rugged molded cabinets and tough steel grilles that are built to last. As the larger gigs come rolling in, your audience gets bigger and your needs demand better sound and flexibility, SRT is your next big thing. For easy setup, incredible sound, and unbeatable reliability. Order today.
- 1,600W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
- Custom high-efficiency transducers ensure maximum clarity and accuracy
- Advanced Impulse DSP—Proprietary Acoustic Tuning
- Crystal-clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Powerful multi-band compression targets specific frequency ranges to prevent system overload while maintaining overall output
- Input limiting keeps source signal in check
- SRT Mix Control built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth
- Complete wireless control via the SRT Connect App
- Wirelessly link speakers together with complete control over both speakers
- Versatile configuration options–fly, stack or use as stage monitors
Mackie SRT215 1,600W Professional Powered Loudspeaker
- Frequency response: 42Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 133dB
- Coverage: 90-degree horizontal x 60-degree vertical
- 2x XLR 1/4” combo
- 1x Stereo 1/8” (AUX)
- 2x XLR Direct Out
- 1x XLR Mix
- Dimensions: 28.8" x 17.6" x 15.4"
- Weight: 48.9 lb.