- Item # 1558380
- Model # MOCROP
Inspired by the overdriven tones of some of the world’s most cherished vintage tube amps, the Maestro Ranger Overdrive is a modern, all-analog overdrive pedal that features a Mode toggle switch. The c… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An all-analog overdrive pedal inspired by legendary tube amps.
Inspired by the overdriven tones of some of the world’s most cherished vintage tube amps, the Maestro Ranger Overdrive is a modern, all-analog overdrive pedal that features a Mode toggle switch. The convenient Mode toggle switch provides two different tonalities; a warm, expressive, amp-like overdrive and a second tonality that is slightly cleaner and exceptionally touch-sensitive. It also blends in some of the clean signal, and is a great choice for use as an “always-on” effect that can be controlled with your pick attack and your guitar’s volume control. The Ranger’s classic 3-knob control layout provides intuitive adjustment of Gain (amount of overdrive), Tone and output Level, with plenty of volume on tap to go well beyond unity gain when desired. You can easily use the Ranger Overdrive as a boost to hit the input of your tube amp harder for even more grit and dirt. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights the bugles in the Maestro logo when powered on, so you’ll always know when the effect is active. Order the Ranger Overdrive effects pedal today.
Maestro Ranger Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Level
- Switches: True Bypass footswitch, Hi/Lo Mode toggle switch
- LED Indicators: Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
- Signal Processing: All-Analog
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or regulated 9-12*VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1mm plug, wired
- center-negative) *Running the pedal at 12V provides increased headroom
- Current Draw: 14.5 mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K ohms
- Switching: True Bypass
- Power On Switch: Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.