- Item # 1082434
- Model # MIDEQ
Specially useful for midband oriented instruments such as guitars, vocals, harmonicas, and violins, the MID Frequency Enhanced Pultec EQ (MEQ-5 type) shares the same features and specifications as the… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An indispensable tool for mastering engineers
Specially useful for midband oriented instruments such as guitars, vocals, harmonicas, and violins, the MID Frequency Enhanced Pultec EQ (MEQ-5 type) shares the same features and specifications as the Manley 'EQP-1A' version. The differences lie in the passive EQ section: In the MID EQ, the DIP and PEAK controls function on much sharper bell-shaped curves centered on the selected frequencies, which gives the engineer-producer more precise control over the vitally important midrange and makes the Manley Mid Frequency Equalizer indispensable for mastering engineers. The Manley MID EQ also completely fills the frequency gaps between the low frequency and high frequency sections of our Enhanced Pultec EQP-1A type EQ; thus the combination of the two provides a most flexible palette of possibilities for tracking or mastering. Start getting studio results. Order your Manley EQ today.
- Manley All-Tube Mid Frequency EQ
- MANLEY input transformer with pure nickel laminations potted in mu-metal case. 3K ohm input Z
- PHASE REVERSE switch for balanced XLR input
- Alternate transformerless ¾" HI-Z (5K ohm) input
- BYPASS switch & AUTO-MUTE w/warmup delay
- Silent conductive plastic PEAK & SHELF controls
- Sealed gold-contact Greyhill frequency select switches
- Hi-current drive <50 ohm LO-Z XLR & ¾" outputs
- Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Outputs
- Flat frequency response from 10Hz-70KHz
- <0.01% THD @ 1Khz
- S/N Ratio: 116 dB
- Adjustable FEEDBACK / GAIN: Unity ±5 dB
- Maximum output: +30 dBv
- Power consumption: 18 watts
- Operating mains voltage: Units are purpose built for original destination country's mains voltage:
- 100V, 120V, or 220-240VAC as indicated on the serial number badge. Power transformer must be replaced in order to change mains operating voltage.
- 120VAC units may NOT be rewired to put the primaries of the power transformer in series for 220-240V operation or a large radiated field of hum will develop. If changing locations/voltages, the power transformer must be replaced with the dedicated one for the voltage at which it will operate.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50 œ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 1¾" x 10" (occupies 1u)
- Weight: 10 lbs.