Tenor small marching quint with mid-depth maple/walnut ply hybrid shell and birch reinforcing rings.
The Mapex Quantum Mark II Drums on Demand California Cut tenor small marching quint is ideal for the marching ensemble where a warm note with a fat, focused tone is needed. These drums are part of the Mapex Drums on Demand program, created to deliver a durable premium-wrapped shell finish without long manufacturing production times. Based on the most popular school color combinations, these durable and attractive wrap finishes complement both traditional and contemporary style marching arts uniforms. The California Cut offers a mid-depth shell design made from thinner 6.5mm maple/walnut-ply shells for less weight and birch reinforcement rings for added strength. The shell also incorporates the SONIClear bearing edge for a warm, full resonant tone and Sonic Saver hoops with an inner flange to add more focus to the sound. Ideal for both outdoor and indoor marching applications, The Mapex Quantum Mark II small quint comes standard with gloss chrome hardware.
- Instrument Type
- Type: Marching tenor quint
- Level: Advanced
- Shell: Maple/walnut with birch reinforcing rings
- Shell depth: California Cut mid-depth
- Rims/Hoops: SONIClear bearing edge rim with Sonic Saver hoops
- Hardware: Gloss chrome finish
- Batter head: Remo UT Pinstripe
- Mounting system: FFLB (Free-Floating Lug Bridge)
- Drum Weight
- 6, 8, 10, 12, 13-inch: 24.50 lbs.
- Mid-depth maple/walnut ply hybrid shell with birch reinforcement rings
- SONIClear bearing edge
- Gloss chrome hardware with Sonic Saver hoops with inner flange
- Remo UT Pinstripe heads