- Item # 1557318
- Model # MBH110102
The Markbass Little Mark IV bass amp heads add some amazing features to the flagship Markbass Little Mark III amplifier, an industry standard for tone, portability and value. The bi-band limiter featu… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Thick bass tone with enhanced player-friendly features.
The Markbass Little Mark IV bass amp heads add some amazing features to the flagship Markbass Little Mark III amplifier, an industry standard for tone, portability and value. The bi-band limiter featured on this amp responds faster and more dynamically to your playing. It's paired with a 500 watt power amp providing impeccable bass frequency reproduction thanks to an MPT proprietary amp specifically designed for bass. In addition, the Little Mark IV includes a mute switch and the 3-way switch with Flat, Scooped or FSW (footswitchable) options.Updated 4-band EQ, Old School filter, 3-way switchAn updated 4-band EQ section features very effective controls allowing you to easily find the sound you want, boosting or cutting up to 16dB for each of the 4 bands to cover all the tonal nuances needed in any genre of music. Additionally the Old School filter cuts your high frequencies and gives a round and smooth tone. The 3-way rotary-switch allows you to choose between a super-balanced flat tone, a scooped preset that drops the mids while boosting the lows and highs - giving a superb slap sound, or lastly the 'FSW' option to control both mute and the Scooped EQ on demand by connecting an optional dual footswitch.Bi-band LimiterThe bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end "breathe" for a more natural sound. It makes the Little Mark IV amp head the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.Mute/Line Out Level Control/Pre-Post EQ SwitchFeatured on the front panel of the Little Mark IV series amps are a convenient mute switch, along with the Line Out level control knob that allows for precise control of the signal sent to the mixer/ PA. On the rear panel is a Pre-Post EQ switch allowing you to set the XLR output's routing to before or after your EQ as required. Order the Little Mark IV bass amp head today.
- Bi-Band Limited
- Footswitch (optional): Flat/Scooped-Mid
- Output power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm, 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Power requirement: 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Markbass Little Mark IV 500 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- INPUT impedance: 1 Mohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
- RETURN impedance: 22 Kohm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
- GAIN –46 dB to +23 dB range
- LINE OUT level control on front panel
- PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
- GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
- MUTE SWITCH
- MASTER VOLUME
- LOW: center frequency 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- MID LOW: center frequency 360 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- MID HIGH: center frequency 800 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency 10 kHz; level: ±16 dB
- OLD SCHOOL: max cut range: 250 Hz – 20 kHz
- 3 WAY SWITCH: flat/scooped-mid/FSW
- SEND EFFECTS: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- LINE OUT balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4” combo, 1/4”*
- HEIGHT: 2 rack units 3.27"
- WIDTH: 10.87"
- DEPTH: 10.04"
- WEIGHT: 6.17 lb.