- Item # 1557311
- Model # MBH110101
The Markbass Nano Mark II has evolved from the Nano Mark 300 amplifier and adds many useful features. It keeps the same powerful sound in an ultra-compact size and the same lightweight package of its… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile bass amp head with outstanding tone and power-to-weight ratio.
The Markbass Nano Mark II has evolved from the Nano Mark 300 amplifier and adds many useful features. It keeps the same powerful sound in an ultra-compact size and the same lightweight package of its famous predecessor (only 3.20 lb.). The bi-band limiter featured on this amp responds faster and more dynamically to your playing, giving a more natural sound. Plus, thanks to an optional single footswitch, you always have access to a scooped-mid EQ setting to quickly get a tight tone for slap or pick bass.Power-to-weight ratio / ultra-portable ampThe Nano Mark II is a professional grade amp weighing only 3.20 lb. and has an unbelievable power-to-weight ratio with 300W from its MPT power amp in a remarkably small and lightweight package. This amp is perfect for bassists searching for portability without sacrificing the rich and warm tones unique to Markbass.Simple designThis amp is ideal for those who need a myriad of tone shaping options on the go. Thanks to its simple and effective controls, you get a clear, loud, defined EQ resulting in an authentic reproduction of your bass guitar's sound. Scooped-mid EQ ideal for slap and pick bass tones are available using an optional single footswitch connected to the dedicated input on the rear panel.Bi-band limiterThe innovative bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end "breathe" for a more natural sound. It makes the Nano Mark II the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes. Order the Nano Mark II bass amp head today.
- Bi-Band Limiter
- Footswitch (optional): Flat/Scooped-Mid
- Power requirement: 100/120V, 230V, 240V
Markbass Nano Mark II 300 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- INPUT impedance: 1 Mohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- RETURN impedance: 33 Kohm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
- GAIN –60 dB to +23 dB range
- PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
- GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
- FOOTSWITCH (not included) for flat/scooped switch
- Master volume
- LOW: center frequency 60 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- MID LOW: center frequency 360 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- MID HIGH: center frequency 800 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency 5 kHz; level: ±16 dB
- SEND EFFECTS: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (Pre Eq)
- LINE OUT balanced XLR, Maximum Voltage 10 Vpp, Impedance 600 ohm
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4” combo
- WIDTH: 7.87"
- DEPTH: 8.27"
- HEIGHT: 2.09"
- WEIGHT: 3.20 lb.