- Item # 1000517
- Model # MBL100004
The Markbass Standard 104HF bass cab features the power of ultra-light Markbass Neodymium custom speakers to give you a great power-to-weight ratio. So while the Standard 104HF pumps out plenty of sou… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
No roadie required.
The Markbass Standard 104HF bass cab features the power of ultra-light Markbass Neodymium custom speakers to give you a great power-to-weight ratio. So while the Standard 104HF pumps out plenty of sound, it's not a behemoth to carry around. The four 10" woofers surround the 1" HF compression driver with custom horn tweeter. The Standard 104HF bass cab is made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar manufactured to maximize sound quality. Protective corners and a grill protect the Markbass Standard 104HF when you're between shows. The 104HF was runner up in the Bass Player Magazine reader's poll. This solid cab will give your bass a more "in your face" feel. Order one today.
- Ultra-light Markbass Neodymium custom speakers
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
Markbass Standard 104HF Front-Ported Neo 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms
- Speaker size: 4 x 10 in.
- Bass ports: front
- Tweeter: 1 in. compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 800 W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Amp output power
- (analog) 250 W at 4 ohm / 150W at 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 103dB SPL
- Weight: 65.92 lb.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.39 x 29.13 x 18.9 in.