- Item # 1533077
- Model # 11CMGCRS0096
With sapele top, back and sides, this solid-wood Martin Special GPC Style 10 Road Series acoustic-electric guitar is a great-sounding instrument at an affordable price. Martin has crafted it with a mo… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Solid-wood acoustic-electric with sapele back and sides and Fishman electronics.
With sapele top, back and sides, this solid-wood Martin Special GPC Style 10 Road Series acoustic-electric guitar is a great-sounding instrument at an affordable price. Martin has crafted it with a mother-of-pearl fingerboard and rosette inlays as well as a multi-stripe rosette border. This Martin Special GPC acoustic-electric model also has an FSC-certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge, satin-finished body and a hand-rubbed neck finish. For plugged in performances, it comes equipped with a discrete Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp. The Martin Special GPC Style 10 Road Series acoustic-electric guitar ships with a premium soft shell case so it's ready for the road when you are. Hit the road with this acoustic-electric. Order today.
- Sapele top, back and sides with a satin finish
- 25.4" Performing Artist neck with a hand-rubbed finish, FSC-certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- Fishman Sonitone electronics
- Chrome hardware, mother-of-pearl fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border
Martin Special GPC Style 10 Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Grand Performance, Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Sapele
- Back & sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Performing Artist
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- EQ/Tuner: No
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Premium soft shell case
- Country of origin: Mexico