Lightweight, tenor-sized uke ideal for both pros and beginners.
Martin has been making tenor-sized ukuleles since 1929, but they’ve never made anything quite like this T1 StreetMaster ukulele. The ukulele features an ultra-thin finish that creates a beautifully weathered look. The top, back and sides are all mahogany, making it lightweight with a bright, warm tone. This tenor size is ideal for anyone transferring to ukulele from guitar, and it’s ideal for children and adults alike. The T1 StreetMaster ukulele brings together premier sound, outstanding playability and affordability all in one gorgeous instrument.
- Body type: Non-cutaway tenor ukulele
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Bracing: Non-scalloped Sitka spruce
- Wood: Select hardwood
- Fretboard: Sipo
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ Nut width: 1-11/32"Tuners: Ratio black uke peg with black knobsNeck finish: Hand-rubbed satinOther
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: United States