- Item # 1309592
- Model # DB10
A unique concept in booster design, the DB10 features two completely independent boost circuits in a single compact housing. The Clean (Left) channel offers up to +20 dB of clean boost with a complete… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Two different kinds of boost.
A unique concept in booster design, the DB10 features two completely independent boost circuits in a single compact housing. The Clean (Left) channel offers up to +20 dB of clean boost with a completely flat frequency response. The Vintage (Right) channel is Maxon' take on the classic Treble Booster circuit. It offers up to +20 dB of boost, but with a subtle high-frequency roll-off that increases as the Level is turned towards maximum.Each circuit has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order. Place an overdrive or distortion in-between the channels for additional tonal options “ super-saturated overdrive that can then be level-boosted for solos, etc.One of the many great features of the DB10 is the proximity of the bypass switches to one another, allowing the user to hit both switches simultaneously.Independent status LED' indicate which channel is engaged and both channels feature True Bypass Switching using a 3PDT switch. Battery or DC (9-18 V) power options.
- Two independent Boost circuits in one compact chassis
- Clean channel offers +20 dB of boost with flat frequency response
- Vintage channel offers +20 dB of boost with high-end roll off
- Separate input/output jacks for each channel
- Cascade channels or place a pedal in between them
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- True Bypass Switching x 2