A versatile acoustic-electric with precise, powerful tone.
The McPherson Carbon Sable acoustic-electric is a full-size guitar that delivers superb response and depth thanks to its carbon fiber construction. With powerful, intricate tone, the Carbon Sable is suited to fingerstyle playing, strumming and everything in between. The offset soundhole, cantilevered neck and unique bracing all work to produce beautiful resonance and sustain, while the carbon-reinforced neck provides adjustment-free stability. When you need to plug in, the onboard L.R. Baggs Element active undersaddle pickup is paired with a discrete Class A endpin preamp, custom-voiced for carbon fiber. Additional appointments to the Carbon Sable include a composite saddle and nut, EVO frets, Gotoh 510 precision tuners and a 1-piece carbon fiber neck in a "C"-shaped profile. Comes with a custom fit and embroidered Reunion Blues deluxe gig bag.
- Body type: Round shoulder, Florentine cutaway
- Top wood: 1-piece carbon fiber
- Back & sides: 1-piece carbon fiber composite
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: 1-piece carbon fiber
- Neck wood: 1-piece carbon fiber
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Carbon fiber
- Saddle & nut: Composite
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs
- EQ/Tuner: No
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 510
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
- 1-piece carbon fiber top with 1-piece carbon fiber composite back and sides
- 1-piece carbon fiber neck in a “C”-shaped profile
- Carbon fiber fretboard and bridge
- L.R. Baggs Element active undersaddle pickup