- Item # 1423461
- Model # AESLEB
The Soleá Line comes in stately Espresso Burst, Ebony Burst, and Dark Red Burst. This line features two groupings of four pre-tuned metal micro-coiled cajon strings that span across the inside of the… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Hand-wound cajon strings, enhanced low end, and excellent playing comfort make this a top-tier instrument for your collection.
The Soleá Line comes in stately Espresso Burst, Ebony Burst, and Dark Red Burst. This line features two groupings of four pre-tuned metal micro-coiled cajon strings that span across the inside of the playing surface. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz. Inside the Soleá Line of cajons is a special bass reflex system that enhances low end notes for a deeper bass sound. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the top of the frontplate and resonating body optimize playing comfort and sound. The 9-Ply, 12 mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. Made in Spain. Call or click to order today!
- Frontplate: Espresso Burst
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula Pendula)
- Two sets of 4 pre-tuned strings
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Bass reflex system