- Item # 1532427
- Model # PBASSCAJ
Bridging the gap between cajon and drum set, the Cocktail Cajon is designed to be accessorized into a compact, low volume drum or percussion set that mimics a cocktail kit. Sit on your drum stool and… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The bridge between a cajon and drum set.
Bridging the gap between cajon and drum set, the Cocktail Cajon is designed to be accessorized into a compact, low volume drum or percussion set that mimics a cocktail kit. Sit on your drum stool and position the cajon like you would a bass drum. The playing surface should face you, with the ports facing away. Use the rail mount on the bottom front of the cajon to secure any common bass drum pedal. The Baltic birch body and frontplate respond with a punchy kick sound, due in part to the two ports positioned on the resonant surface. Supplement your bass drum beater with any of the MEINL cajon beaters for optimal sound (sold separately). On the body of the cajon are three clamps to attach standard 3/8” percussion rods or cymbal arms. Add-on the MEINL pickup snare and tom taps along with a small cymbal and you have a fully functional cocktail kit. That’s just one of the endless drum kit or percussion set ups you can create. The cajon is outfitted with Piezo pickups and quarter-inch input/output jacks and volume control for extra amplification when needed. A cocktail cajon that you'll love playing. Order today.
- Size: 11 3/4" W x 19 3/4" H x 11 3/4" D
- Resonating body: 7-Ply (9 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Frontplate: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Create cocktail-style cajon kit or percussion set ups
- Baltic birch cajon with forward facing ports and no snares for more bass
- Bass drum pedal mount
- Three clamps to attach percussion rods or cymbal arms (rods and arms sold separately)
- Piezo pickups for extra amplification