Unique percussion instrument combines features of bongo and cajon, with simple plug-and-play compatibility for amps and speakers
The MEINL Pickup Bongo Cajon is a compact, mountable bongo/cajon hybrid drum fitted with electric pickups. It features high-pitched and low-pitched areas similar to bongos, but with the distinctive wood tone of a cajon. The Pickup Bongo Cajon is constructed in the traditional Peruvian style without snares to produce a clean, warm tone. It’s equipped with Piezo pickups and a quarter-inch output jack and volume knob, meaning players can easily to plug into any amp or PA when extra volume is needed for live performances. Attached underneath is an eye-bolt mount to secure to any standard percussion rod. This instrument a versatile addition to any drum or percussion rig. Made of Baltic Birch wood.
- Hybrid cajon/bongo drum with built-in electric pickups
- Features a range of pitches across the playing surface like a bongo
- Made from Baltic birch wood to add warm cajon-style tone
- Built to the traditional Peruvian standard, without snares for pure wood sound
- Piezo pickups and a volume knob make it easy to plug into an amplifier or PA
- Easy to mount on any standard percussion rod
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.