- Item # 1494625
- Model # PADJ6-L-F
The MEINL Rope Tuned Travel Series Djembes are great drums for professionals as well as those who just want to enjoy an afternoon playing at home or with a drum circle. These patented djembes are ultr… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Durable construction and Kanga Sarong finish make this djembe perfect for hitting up your favorite drum circle.
The MEINL Rope Tuned Travel Series Djembes are great drums for professionals as well as those who just want to enjoy an afternoon playing at home or with a drum circle. These patented djembes are ultra-lightweight (even 20% lighter than Meinl's fiberglass djembes) which makes them easy to carry. The combination of a synthetic head and shell produces sharp slaps along with deep bass tones and makes them the perfect drum for outdoor use since they are unaffected by changes in weather. Call or click to order today!
- 100% synthetic heads and shells are perfect for outdoor playing
- Ultra-lightweight makes them easy to carry
- Pre-stretched HTP nylon ropes
- Produces sharp slaps and deep bass tones
- Non-slip rubber bottom, also to protect the drum from scratches
- Kanga Sarong finish
Meinl Travel Series Djembe with Synthetic Head in Kanga Sarong Finish
- Medium: 10" diameter, 20" tall
- Large: 12" diameter, 24" tall
- HTP ropes:
- Medium: 4 mm thickness, 25 runners
- Large: 4 mm thickness, 30 runners
- Synthetic shell
- Synthetic head