- Item # 1525179
- Model # A-1-M7P
Take your guitars and synths to new ambient worlds and be inspired by real time tactile controls, an extensive modulation matrix, intra-tank pitch regen, and ambient swell.Infinite permutations will l… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Blast off with this super-versatile reverb.
Take your guitars and synths to new ambient worlds and be inspired by real time tactile controls, an extensive modulation matrix, intra-tank pitch regen, and ambient swell.Infinite permutations will lead you in new musical directions. Swell and modulate an infinite tail. Bend and warp a cavernous and beautiful space into oblivion. Architect and direct your mood with a precision tool.Handcrafted algorithmic reverbsAnalog mix & dry signal pathHigh- & low-frequency dampingExtensive modulation capabilityAuto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)Stereo input and outputSwitchable input output headroom level for guitar, synthesizer or line levelsExpression pedal control over all parameters simultaneouslyPresets available via external 4-preset switch or MIDIMIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
Meris Mercury7 Reverb Effects Pedal
- Premium-quality, 24-bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- -115 dB signal to noise ratio (typical)
- Premium low noise analog signal path throughout
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Wet/Dry signal mix occurs in the analog domain
- Selectable true bypass (Relay) or analog buffered bypass
- Current draw < 150 mA
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 4.5" x 2"