A drummer's dream providing exceptional isolation with built-in metronome system and LCD readout.
Already amongst the world's best-rated and most popular line of headphones for drummers, Metrophones have recently been upgraded with black, GFC "Ultra-Comfort" gel-filled cushions. The new cushions provide increased comfort and isolation which is why, coupled with their reference-quality speaker systems, Metrophones are becoming an essential part of many modern drummer's kit. The multipurpose MPD-G headphones with gel-filled cushions reduce ambient noise by 29 decibels to provide isolation from ambient noise as well as great hearing protection. In addition, they are a drummer-friendly, easy-to-hear metronome with a built-in LCD tempo display with toggle-type tempo control (40-250 BPM) with volume control and on/off switch. The MPD-G Metrophones can also be used to provide a click-track and as over-ear monitors in rehearsal, practice, recording and live performance situations. It also features a studio-quality frequency response of 15Hz–25kHz along with a 1/4" stereo line-in jack, 2.5 mm "click" line-out mini-jack and an extra-long (9'), replaceable stereo cord.
- Professional referencing sound from any audio source (stereo line-In)
- 2 separate speaker systems (Metronome & KOSS reference speakers)
- Frequency response: 15Hz–25kHz
- Gel-filled cushions, 29dB isolation
- Superior head clamp pressure
- 9' replaceable stereo cord
- Built-in LCD tempo display and toggle-type tempo control (40-250 BPM) with volume control and on/off switch