- Item # 0175264
- Model # MU75BK
This MU75BK concert ukulele features all-mahogany construction that ensures warm tone and great projection. The brilliant gloss black finish gives it a unique look, while the abalone rosette and purfl… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Surf's up with this well-dressed concert ukulele.
This MU75BK concert ukulele features all-mahogany construction that ensures warm tone and great projection. The brilliant gloss black finish gives it a unique look, while the abalone rosette and purfling further enhance the beauty of this instrument. Case sold separately. Catch a wave with this ukulele. Order today.
- Mahogany top, back, and sides provide warm, full tone
- Custom multi-ply ABS, abalone purfling
- Traditional dovetail neck joint construction
- A beautiful abalone and multi-ring rosette
- Vintage-style geared tuners
- Case sold separately
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Mitchell MU75BK Concert Ukulele
- Body Style: Concert Ukulele
- Top: Mahogany
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss Black
- No. of Frets: 16/12 open
- Scale Length: 15"
- Nut Width: 1-3/8"
- Neck Width at Body: 1-7/8"
- Inlay Pattern: Mother-of-pearl Mini dots
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: White with Abalone Purfling Saddle: Compensated
- Width at Upper Bout: 5-9/16"
- Width at Lower Bout: 7-11/16"
- Maximum Depth: 2-3/4"
- Dimensions: 23.25" L X 7.70" W X 2.75" D (59.1 X 19.6 X 7.0 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 lb. (.82 kg)