- Item # 1481893
- Model # Z4LES727
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? These solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A smart solution to make swapping pickups easier and better sounding.
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? These solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar. No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for this solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done.Note:Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized 24-knurl push-on knobs and the switch tip. Upgrade your guitar with Mojotone. Order today.
- Push-in solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, and CTS)
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps
- Pre-wired industrial quality Switchcraft toggle switch included
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA
Mojotone Solderless Les Paul Guitar Wiring Harness (Long Shaft)
- (4) CTS 500k vintage taper long shaft potentiometers
- (1) Switchcraft USA toggle switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (2) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .022uf capacitor
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions