Highly-interactive, semi-modular analog percussion synthesizer.
The Drummer From Another Mother is Moog's highly interactive semi-modular percussion synthesizer with an all-analog sound and a vibrant deviation from the traditional drum machine model. As part of Moog's semi-modular synthesizer series, the DFAM share some striking similarities to the Mother-32, as you can start crafting sounds straight away, or breakout of the box using the included patch bay to expand your sound-shaping options. The Drummer From Another Mother presents a uniquely expressive hands-on approach to percussive pattern creation, invoking a deeply personal bond between creator and creation. Emphasizing tactile exploration and experimentation, DFAM inspires completely new and unique manners with which visceral rhythms can be synthesized, expressed, and experienced. DFAM effortlessly moves from gently evolving undulations and cyclical breathing patterns to hammering bass and clangorous cacophony, but the true beauty of this unique instrument lies in its ability to continuously spark inspiration through the repeated discovery of new and dynamic perspectives in percussive synthesis.
- Semi-modular design, no patching required
- 100% analog with unbridled sonic flexibility for a lifetime of percussive inspiration
- Two Oscillators for an ultra-wide range sound generation
- Dynamically sculpt your sound with an analog Low Pass or High Pass Ladder filter.
- 8-step analog sequencer with velocity sensitivity
- 24 patch points take you out of of the box, and into modular expansion
- Easily remove DFAM from its case and mount it into a Eurorack system