- Item # 1401127
- Model # LPS-SUB-006-01
The Subsequent 37 is a (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer that builds on the award-winning design of the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. Its control panel has 40 knobs and 74 switches, placing a vast arra… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The original, reissued to its finest detail.
The Subsequent 37 is a (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer that builds on the award-winning design of the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. Its control panel has 40 knobs and 74 switches, placing a vast array of analog sound design tools and onboard sequencing options immediately at your command. The Subsequent 37 improves upon its source through the implementation of user-requested enhancements. Each enhancement maintains the magic and character of its predecessor while also providing access to new dimensions of sound and improved playability.The Subsequent 37 mixer section has double the headroom of that in the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. This provides access to a new range of classic clean tones in both mono and duo performance modes. Leveraging the mixer’s newfound flexibility, gain-staging in the Ladder filter has been reshaped to boost harmonic saturation and analog compression, resulting in an overall richer low end. Completing the sonic evolution of the Subsequent 37 is a re-tuned Multidrive circuit that extends well beyond the grit and growl of the original Sub 37.In addition to the sound engine augmentation, each Subsequent 37 comes with an upgraded keybed for improved playability, a high-powered headphone amplifier strong enough to drive the most demanding headphones, and a software plugin/editor for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- All the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- More Multidrive—wider range and dirtier than ever before
- More headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- 37-note keypad with swift action and aftertouch
- 2 assignable mod busses, 2 DAHDSR looping envelopes
- Ultra-powerful arpeggiator/sequencer
- 256 presets—16 banks of 16 patches
Moog Subsequent 37
- Sound engine: 100% Analog
- Polyphony: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic
- Keybed: 37-note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- Oscillator Range: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
- GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- FILTER: 20Hz-20KHz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- Transposition: +/- 2 Octaves
- Arpeggiator/sequencer: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync, 64-note sequencer
- Sources: LFO (Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold), Filter EG/PGM
- Programmable Sources: Amp Env, Constant ON, Sine LFO, Noise LFO, Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch, Seq Note, Seq Vel, and Seq Mod.
- DESTINATIONS: Osc 1 Pitch, Osc 2, Osc 1 & 2 Pitch, Filter, LFO Rate, VCA Level, Osc 1 Wave, Osc 2 Wave, Osc 1 & 2 Wave, Noise Level, EG Time/PGM
- LFO panel features: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, MIDI Sync, KB Reset
- ENVELOPES: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
- Audio input: 1xTS
- Audio output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control
- Presets: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/GATE input: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Mod 1x Ctrl, Mod 2, Mod 2 x Ctrl, Filter EG, Amp EG, Pitch Wheel, Mod Wheel, Seq Mod, Duo Pitch.
- GATE destinations: KB Gate (is also sequence gate), Ext. Gate, Arp/Seq Clock, Arp/Seq Run/Stop, Arp/Seq Step 1 Trig, Filt EG Trigger, Amp EG Trigger, LFO 1 Rate, LFO 2 Rate.
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 26.75 x 14.75 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs