2-channel Hum Eliminator removes ground distortion and clears up audio.
The Hum Eliminator from Morely uses Isolation Transformers to break loop antennas causing ground hum and buzz for clear audio. The Hum Eliminator also alternates between balanced and unbalanced connections to prevent the cable acting as an antenna for noise. Simply place a channel of the Hum Eliminator on the cable connections between the two offending pieces of equipment and the Hum Eliminator will improve the quality of the audio. These are passive devices (no power required), in cold rolled steel housings, hand-soldered circuit boards and top-quality components and hardware.
Dimensions: 4.75" (L) x 3.25" (W) x 1.75" (H)
- 1/4" smart jacks and XLR jacks
- Prevents ground loops that create hum and buzz
- Custom Morley Isolation Transformers
- Simply insert on audio connections between offending pieces of gear
- Not intended for use on mic level, instrument or powered speaker line