2-channel box with XLR Jacks for signal voltage manipulation.
The MLLS 2-channel line level shifter from Morley allows you to increase or decrease signal voltage (-10dBV and +4dBu) without adding noise. Use any combination of 1/4" and XLR ins/outs and eliminate ground loop hum and convert balanced and unbalanced signals. This unit also features cold-rolled steel housing, passive design (no power required) and a manufacturer's one-year warranty.
- Increase or decrease signal voltage (-10dBV and +4dBu) without adding noise
- Also contains Hum Eliminator technology to get rid of hum caused by ground loops or unbalanced cables
- Also converts balanced and unbalanced signals.
- Two 1/4" / XLR channels in hand held box
- Use any combination of 1/4" or XLR ins/outs
- 1/4” jacks can accept any combination of mono or stereo plugs
- Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack
- Passive device (No power required)
- Cold-rolled steel housing