- Item # 1492783
- Model # M282
The MXR Dyna Comp Bass Compressor delivers the most iconic compression sound in music history, tweaked and tuned just for bass players. Built around the classic CA3080 “metal can” integrated circuit f… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Add the iconic Dyna Comp sound to your bass tone without sacrificing precious board space.
The MXR Dyna Comp Bass Compressor delivers the most iconic compression sound in music history, tweaked and tuned just for bass players. Built around the classic CA3080 “metal can” integrated circuit for its quiet operation, superior transparency and increased dynamic range, this pedal comes with all the controls you need to shape that sweet Dyna Comp swish in no time at all. The standard Dyna Comp Compressors tend to squash the dynamics of a bass signal, depriving bass players of the transparency required to let the low end fundamental stand out. The MXR team equipped this pedal to overcome both challenges with a Clean control that adds in your unaffected signal to maintain low end integrity and a Tone control that adjusts the upper midrange to retain tonal dynamics. Familiar Output and Sensitivity controls set volume level and the length of sustain, while the Attack switch toggles between a slow vintage style attack time and a fast modern style attack time that instantly adds punch and clarity. And it all comes in an MXR mini housing, so making room for it on your pedalboard will be a cinch. Call or click to order today!
- The classic Dyna Comp Compressor sound re-tuned to retain the low end, dynamics, and transparency that bass players require
- Clean control adds in your unaffected so that you can maintain low end integrity
- Tone control adjusts upper midrange to retain the tonal dynamics of your bass
- Attack switch engages faster attack time that adds punch and clarity
- Familiar Output and Sensitivity controls set volume level and the length of sustain