Octave pedal with fuzz, modulation and pitch shifting.
The MXR M306 Poly Blue Octave effects pedal brings modern and classic pitch-shifting styles together with fuzz and modulation, creating the ultimate octave pedal for tone crafters and sonic seekers. The M306 Poly Blue Octave features four separate octave divisions—one octave down, two octaves down, one octave up and two octaves up—and you get to control the level of each in the mix. Each is polyphonic by default, which means they sound just as amazing with chords as they do with single-note passages. Your dry signal gets its own level control as well, so you can dial in the perfect blend of pitch-shifted tones. The M306 Poly Blue Octave also comes equipped with an unruly fuzz that’s inspired by the classic MXR Blue Box Fuzz. Applied to all five signals, the fuzz volume can be adjusted using the Dry knob after pressing and holding the Fuzz button. When used with the sub-octave signals, the fuzz sounds thick and subterranean. Over the higher pitched signals, the fuzz is searing and synth-like. Run them all at the same time for a choir of thunder and lightning. The MXR M306 Poly Blue Octave delivers high-performance pitch shifting, fuzz and modulation in a ruggedly reliable housing with true-bypass switching. Put this into your signal chain and open up new sonic frontiers.
- Modern and classic pitch shifting in a single pedal
- Four separate octave divisions, each with its own level control
- Separate level control for dry signal
- Toggle between polyphonic and monophonic pitch shifting
- Add in thick, unruly fuzz inspired by the MXR Blue Box pedal
- Dual-mode modulation provides Leslie/Phase 90 effects dependent on pitch shifting mode
- Control various parameters with an expression pedal or tap switch