- Item # 1486970
- Model # TFXS48482432C-04
This staging platform is an expansion to NPS's popular performing arts line of stages. It is a 4’x4’ platform that are height adjustable from 24-32” and roll on caster wheels. Available in both hardbo… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Portable staging with simple setup, adjustable height.
This staging platform is an expansion to NPS's popular performing arts line of stages. It is a 4’x4’ platform that are height adjustable from 24-32” and roll on caster wheels. Available in both hardboard and a variety of carpeted surfaces, these new lighter weight portable platform pieces are the perfect solution for when one person will be doing the setup. Roll to the desired location on built-in caster wheels and gang together multiple platforms to create large or small stages of your choosing. Simply open and lock legs in place while stage is on optional dolly, select desired leg height and lower to floor in one motion, by one person. Order today and elevate your performance.
- Constructed with 3/4” solid plywood core
- Available with carpet in choice of 4 colors or 1/8” thick tempered hardboard
- 16-gauge, 1-13/16” high formed steel channel frame reinforced with 16-gauge steel angle welded to the inside of the channel
- 14-gauge steel tubing
- Legs open and close using only one hand
- Stages equipped with drop-in couplings that allow units of same or different heights to be joined together
- All ganging devices are permanently secured to each unit
- Exceeds 200 lbs. per square foot load bearing capacity
- Adjustable legs are made of plated 14 gauge steel and are capped with high impact plastic glides
- Stage rolls on two 2” rubber casters for easy mobility
- Legs are equipped with clevis pins to lock adjusting legs in place
- Skirting available in 2 styles; shirred pleat and box pleat
- 3 step heights available to connect to 16”H Stages and above
- Optional Guardrails recommended for safety