- Item # 1476487
- Model # 25707
A mini beatmaker with massive workflow enhancements, MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 is the perfect entry to the MASCHINE groove production family. Keeping in line with the recent overhaul of MASCHINE MK3, this ne… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Compact, groovebox-style music production system.
A mini beatmaker with massive workflow enhancements, MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 is the perfect entry to the MASCHINE groove production family. Keeping in line with the recent overhaul of MASCHINE MK3, this new MIKRO has a completely updated look and feel with a number of features taken directly from its bigger brother. One of the first, and most striking new updates to notice are the 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads that have been increased in size from the previous version and are more responsive than ever before, making it easier for two handed finger drumming and a more pleasant playing experience overall. Other enhanced features include the added dual-touch Smart Strip that lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments and manipulate sounds instinctively, as well as an OLED display and push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters. MASCHINE MIKRO MK3's seamlessly integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware for a powerhouse production ecosystem that rivals other pad controllers. Use it on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio). MACHINE MIKRO MK3 comes equipped with the same software as MASCHINE MK3, MASCHINE STUDIO and MASCHINE JAM, including 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filters, EQ, delays, reverbs, and compressors. It's all here, you get a powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks, blended with classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation. The immediacy of MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 doesn't get in the way of your creative process, it nurtures it. Sounds for any style, with infinite expandability. Order MIKRO MK3 today.
- 16 velocity-sensitive color pads, larger and more responsive than before
- Four ways to input sound, Drum mode, Keyboard mode, Chord mode and Step mode
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, presets and more
- Dual-touch Smart Strip for unique, intuitive playing features and parameter control
- Powerful mixer, arranger and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO MK3
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,4 GB RAM
- macOS 10.12 or macOS 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM