Cardioid large-diaphragm condenser mic for a wide range of applications.
The Neat King Bee II microphone offers outstanding versatility and incredible sound quality, making it ideal for applications requiring low noise and high sensitivity. Thanks to its custom Class A discrete electronics and precision, large diaphragm 34 mm gold-sputtered center-terminated true condenser capsule, what you hear at the output is what the King Bee II hears at its input. Vocals, drums, electric guitar, piano and acoustic instruments shine, and spoken word applications—from voiceovers to streaming content—can be captured with crystal-clear clarity and depth.
- Transducer Type: 34mm Center Terminated Condenser Capsule with external polarization
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 26.0 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1k ohms
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL (2.5k ohm, 0.5% THD)
- Noise Level: 6 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 134 dB (@ 2.5k ohms)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Exceptional audio for recording, voiceovers, broadcast and streaming
- Perfect for vocals, drums, electric guitar, piano and most acoustic instruments
- Proprietary 34mm large diaphragm gold-sputtered true condenser capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Beautifully styled modern design; custom Class A discrete electronics provide amazing clarity and depth
- XLR output; includes custom Beekeeper shockmount and Honeycomb pop filter for control of ‘plosives’
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.