- Item # 1570344
- Model # NUX NGS6
The NUX Amp Academy is a world-class amp modeler. Nowadays the amp-less approach is quickly becoming a trend for modern musicians, such as guitarists who appreciate a variety of pedals and amps, but d… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Amp modeler with IR loader and 16 pedal effects.
The NUX Amp Academy is a world-class amp modeler. Nowadays the amp-less approach is quickly becoming a trend for modern musicians, such as guitarists who appreciate a variety of pedals and amps, but don’t have the luxury of a roadie crew to lug all of them around. Amp Academy inherits the NUX TSAC-2K (White-box Amp Modeling) algorithm which delivers the sound and feel of world-class tube amplifiers in a super-portable stomp-box enclosure. And, its huge headroom and dynamic range is a pedal friendly platform.Amp Academy also features six legendary amp models like Vintage (Fender Twin Reverb), Classic (Fender Vibro King), Modern (Mesa Boogie Mark I), Brown (Friedman HBE), Red (Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier) and Iridium (Bogner Uberschall). The iconic TSAC-2K Amp Modeling offers a realistic amp feeling with fast playability response. For home studio and silent practice, Amp Academy’s USB audio stream makes it the Swiss Army Knife of interface capability. Connect the USB to your PC to record tracks, run Plug-ins and even livestream with Amp Academy.
- Pro-Level Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking
- 7 Independent moveable signal blocks with Send/Return effect loop
- Intuitive operation and editor software
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with auto format editor
- Versatile application scenes with independent 1/4” and XLR IR outs
- Ultra-low system latency(1.2ms) and premium powerful NXP RT DSP(1GHz)
- Comes with Insert Y-cable for send/return effect loop
- USB recording interface, firmware update, AmpAcademy editor software
NUX Amp Academy Amp Modeler, IR Loader, and 16 Effects Pedal
- Ultra-wide dynamic range: 110dB
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Sampling Rate: 48kHz / 32-bit
- Power: 9V DC(Negative tip, Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw: less than 300mA