- Item # 1570349
- Model # NUX NDD6
Duotime from NUX is a real stereo delay pedal with independent time, sub-division and repeat knobs. Ideal for working musicians looking for a great stereo delay with a compact size and ultra-simple co… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An ultra-musical, easy-to-operate stereo delay pedal.
Duotime from NUX is a real stereo delay pedal with independent time, sub-division and repeat knobs. Ideal for working musicians looking for a great stereo delay with a compact size and ultra-simple controls. The Duotime Dual Delay Engine is ultra-musical and easy to operate, offering analog delay, tape echo, digital delay, modulation delay and verb delay.
- Up to 1800ms stereo delay time by Tap Tempo
- 5 Delay types include Analog Delay, Tape Echo, Digi Delay, Mod Delay and Verb Delay
- True stereo delay engine with independent controls in a compact size
- Realistic infinite pitch-shift feedback in Analog and Tape modes
- Sub-division time signature with Tap Tempo foot switch
- 40 seconds stereo phrase loop with OLED status display
- Optional delay time display (MS/BPM)
- Musical time sync modulation rate in Analog and Modulation delay
- Pioneer 3 dimensional feeling Verb. delay
NUX Duotime Dual Delay Engine Effects Pedal
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 32-Bit
- Signal processing: 32-Bit
- 9 Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz - ±1dB
- Maximum input level: 10 dBu/2.8 Vrms
- Input impedance: 5M Ohms
- System latency: 1ms
- Maximum output level: 10 dBu/2.8 Vrms
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms
- Dynamic range: 102 dBu
- THD+N Rato: 0.02%/-70dB(A-Weighting)@input 1 Vrms,1 kHz
- Power: 9VDC(Negative tip,Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current draw: Less than 150 mA
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.133" x 4.527" x 2.283"
- Weight: 0.97"