- Item # 1570340
- Model # NUX MG30
The NUX MG-30 is an evolution of the MG-300, the best-budget compact modeler on the market and features the TSAC-HD (White-Box) Modeling Algorithm, offering realistic amp response and playability, alo… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Pro-level amp modeling with bias tweaking.
The NUX MG-30 is an evolution of the MG-300, the best-budget compact modeler on the market and features the TSAC-HD (White-Box) Modeling Algorithm, offering realistic amp response and playability, along with even better definition from HD to 2K. With two powerful NXP RT processors, MG-30 drives 1024 samples Impulse Response resolution with ultra-low system latency to give you tight and fast response. Premium 32-bit 2-channel AD/DA converters realize "high quality sound performance". An intuitive user interface with a large colorful LCD lets you get rid of reading manuals, while the 5-way encoder lets you navigate for quick editing, signal block routing, jack setting and more. The MG-30 modeler pedal features 30 classic essentials, and each and every one live up to the standards of the most demanding players. This includes 25 electric guitar amp models, two acoustic amp models and three bass amp models. If you need to record a bass track, MG-30 offers 3 great bass amp models and eight bass cab IRs. Or, if you're simulating an acoustic guitar sound, MG-30 provides three acoustic IRs and two acoustic amp models for electric guitar to simulate acoustic guitar sound.
- 11 independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing
- 4" large colorful LCD with intuitive UI
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with each user patch
- Versatile application scenes and global settings
- Ultra-low system latency(2ms) and 2 powerful DSPs
- Comes with NMP-2 for external foot control
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone edit software