- Item # 1486921
- Model # FZGSADJ808
The new Odyssey FZGSADJ808 Flight Zone® case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of THE exci… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Roland DJ-808, Denon MC7000, and Pioneer DDJ-RX / SX / SX2 / SX3 DJ controller case.
The new Odyssey FZGSADJ808 Flight Zone® case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of THE exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style™ Series design, it features a new 'angle" to THE patented Glide Style™ platform. Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle.Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller. Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Case for some of the most popular controllers on the market. Order today.
- Patented top glide style™ platform with 2 cable port holes
- Glide platform tension latches
- Attachable angled glide platform support panels included
- Angled support panels, when attached, raise at an angle the glide platform Includes foam inserts to fit and hold controllers securely in transport
- Removable v-cut™ front access panel
- Bottom rubber feet
- Heavy-duty ball corners and hardware
- Plenty of cable management space underneath & behind the controller
- Exclusive patent pending bevel foam interior
- Bottom cable port, perfect for cable management
- Recessed handle and latches
- Glide platform top surface: 28.5” x 11.75”
- Limited lifetime warranty
Odyssey FZGSADJ808 Angled Glide Style case for Roland DJ-808
- Dimensions (exterior): 32.5" x 8.75" x 22.5"
- Weight: 33 lbs.