- Item # 1331487
- Model # MOSQUITE-BLENDER-EXP
With the original "Mosquite Blender," there was only a knob available to control the amount of saturation. With the Expressio, you can connect an expression pedal to have full hands free control of yo… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Control exactly how much effect you want in your mix.
With the original "Mosquite Blender," there was only a knob available to control the amount of saturation. With the Expressio, you can connect an expression pedal to have full hands free control of your desired saturation. Evidently, this blender still works without an expression pedal.The Mosquite Blender Expressio was a direct result of customer feedback. People wanted to be able blend in effects gradually or just be able to have different amounts of saturation throughout a live performance. An expression pedal input was the best solution.Additionally, a selectable BJF Buffer was installed to add even more versatility to this pedal.With an Amp's Effects Loop Just like the standard Mosquite Blender, the Expressio version can be used with an effects loop on most amplifiers. Since you have the ability to control the amount of saturation, this is a great tool for fine-tuning your amp's tone during soundcheck or recording sessions. Call or click to order today!
- Connect an expression pedal
- Selectable BJF buffer
- Can be used with your amp's FX loop
One Control Mosquite Blender Expressio Blender Pedal
- 9VDC input: As with most pedals, the Expressio takes a standard center negative power supply
- Blend knob: Use this knob to control the amount of saturation you'd like on your effect
- Input jack: Connect your cable into this input from instrument or other sound source
- Output jack: After using the Expressio, run a cable out of this jack to go to your next desired amp or effect
- Out to loop (send): This output will run to desired effect you wish to use with the Expressio
- In from loop (return): The output of the effect will run back into this input
- Polarity switch: In case of phase cancelation, use this switch to reverse polarity
- BJF buffer switch: Use the switch to control whether or not you'd like the BJF buffer circuit used
- Expression pedal input: When an expression pedal is connected into this input the knob control is bypassed and saturation control is only controlled by the connected expression pedal
- Foot switch: Turn on or off the Expressio