A left-handed acoustic electric featuring classic design with modern appointments.
The left-handed RCE138-T4-L Thinline Acoustic Electric is part of the Ortega Performer Series which builds on the features of the Family series by incorporating traditional Spanish heel construction with modern appointments and a solid top for players desiring a fuller tonal response. Designed with both playability and comfort in mind, the RCE138-T4-L features a solid Canadian spruce top, an African mahogany body and a mahogany neck with an Indian laurel fretboard. Additional features include an Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner, gold-plated tuners with pearl buttons and an Indian laurel 12-hole bridge for clean, crisp sound and fast string replacement. A deluxe gig bag is included for portable protection and convenient storage between gigs.
- Body type: Flamenco Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.89"
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Bridge: Indian laurel
- Pickup/preamp: Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system
- Orientation: Left-Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: China
- Solid Canadian Spruce top with natural gloss finish
- African mahogany back and sides with natural gloss finish
- Mahogany neck with natural gloss finish
- Indian laurel fretboard and bridge
- Maple binding and ABS purfling
- Ortega Signature walnut/maple/white pearl rosette
- Slim neck
- 19 frets
- Spanish heel with 2-way truss rod
- Gold-plated tuning machines with pearl buttons
- Fan bracing
- 12-hole bridge: Provides a greater break angle for a cleaner, crisper sound and faster string replacement
- Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
- Venetian cutaway
- Savarez 500CJ strings
- Deluxe gig bag included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.