- Item # 1549212
- Model # RCE138-T4
Ortega breaks barriers without losing focus on the basics of classical guitar making with the Ortega RCE138-T4 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Nylon Guitar. Always conscious of the deep traditions of guita… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A classic yet contemporary flamenco-style acoustic-electric that's ready for any playing style.
Ortega breaks barriers without losing focus on the basics of classical guitar making with the Ortega RCE138-T4 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Nylon Guitar. Always conscious of the deep traditions of guitar construction, Ortega never shies away from applying contemporary processes in order to improve the playing experience. Ortega’s most comprehensive collection, the Performer Series incorporates traditional Spanish heel construction with modern appointments. The Ortega RCE138-T4 features a thinline body depth, 14 frets to the body, a Venetian cutaway gloss-finished solid top and player-friendly slim neck, making it a perfect fusion guitar for any playing style. Its complete with the Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner for dynamic, plugged-in tone, and features a 12-hole bridge that provides a greater break angle for a cleaner, crisper sound and faster string replacement. Other premium features include maple binding and pearl purfling, an Ortega Signature walnut/maple/white pearl rosette, Indian laurel fretboard and bridge, a curved 15.75" fretboard with 14th fret neck joint and gold-plated tuning machines with black buttons.Its strung with Savarez 500CJ Strings and comes with a deluxe gig bag. Classic meets contemporary with this Ortega. Order today.
- Natural gloss-finished solid Canadian spruce top, African mahogany back and sides
- Gloss-finished mahogany neck, Indian laurel fretboard and bridge
- 85 mm Thinline body depth
- Spanish heel with 2-way truss rod
- Gold-plated tuning machines with black buttons
- Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
Ortega RCE138-T4 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Nylon Guitar
- Body type: Thinline, Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Gloss
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Pickup/preamp: Undersaddle piezo
- EQ/Tuner: 3-band, Yes
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: China