A sturdy cajon with meranti faceplate and abstract red finish
The Pearl Primero cajon is made from a dense MDF shell with a meranti faceplate. Meranti is a wood known for its relative hardness and straight grain making it ideal for cajons. A built-in bass port magnifies the massive low-end tone. Two sets of fixed snare wires provide a bright, crisp snare response. The body features a unique finish: an abstract red print on a cloth sarong, accentuated by the ebony front.
- Snare cajon with 11.75 x 11.75 x 19.25" dimensions
- MDF body with meranti wood faceplate
- Patented rear bass port for enhanced low end
- Two sets of fixed snares for extra-snappy attack
- Sarong-wrapped abstract finish
- Fits in Pearl's PSC1213CJ box cajon case (sold separately)