A sturdy cajon with cherry faceplate and ebony finish
This Pearl Primero cajon is made from a dense MDF shell with a figured cherry faceplate. Cherry is a fine-grained hardwood with darker wavy streaks. Because of its hardness, cherry is a close tonal match to maple. When used on a cajon, it provides a more powerful bottom end. A built-in bass port magnifies this low-end tone even further. Two sets of fixed snare wires provide a bright, crisp snare response. The body features a sleek ebony finish, with a natural faceplate finish to show off the cherry grain.
- Snare cajon with 11.75 x 11.75 x 19.25" dimensions
- MDF body with figured cherry faceplate
- Patented rear bass port for enhanced low end
- Two sets of fixed snares for extra-snappy attack
- Ebony body finish, with natural finish on faceplate
- Fits in Pearl's PSC1213CJ box cajon case (sold separately)